- Reaction score
- Автор темы
- Команда форума
- Added a minimum of one day end date to Alerts.
- Replaced Authy MFA with Verify.
- Enforce account completion (display name and email are set) before using the account to login to third party OAuth Clients.
- Fixed an issue where the Moderation IP Tool wouldn't show the logged IP addresses for private messages.
- Fixed an issue where creating a new content item may show an undefined index error.
- Fixed an issue where the rebuild URL queue extension class could throw an exception if the item author had been deleted.
- Fixed an issue where the close date of Polls could break API outputs.
- Fixed an issue where rebuilding achievements wasn't logged in the AdminCP.
- Enforce account completion (display name and email are set) before using the account to login to third party OAuth Clients
- Fixed an issue where older iOS devices (<13.4) had images and other elements that would not load.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to apply paid club renewal changes to existing purchases.
- Fixed an issue where moderators could receive report notifications in containers they cannot moderate in.
- Fixed an issue when OAuth providers use really long codes for authorization.
- Fixed an issue where the timezone cookie required extra validation.
- Fixed an issue where previous and next links may not work in Gallery if FURLs are not set up.
- Fixed an issue where reactivating subscriptions may cause an error if the original invoice is deleted.
- Fixed an issue where bad data could cause the store to throw a fatal error.
- Fixed an issue where changing the owner of a club does not correctly update the payment recipient.
- Fixed an issue where tax caused PayPal not to work correctly.
- Fixed an issue where using a coupon and paying with PayPal did not work.
- Fixed an issue where changing renewal prices for parent/child products did not update existing purchases.
- Fixed an issue where upgrading from a monthly to an annual subscription did not properly set the expiration date.
- Fixed an issue where long text broke the record display layout.
- Fixed the broken byline in blog entries for future publish entries.
- Updated the grid layout to fix inconsistencies with some 3rd party themes.
- Fixed poor alignment of Accept button on "Users Requesting Access" page
- Added ability to remove a block on an email that has hard bounced in the past.
- Enhanced transparency for the reason when emails are blocked.
Changes affecting third-party developers and designers
- New Hooks will contain mixin phpDoc.
- Updated Whoops to 2.15.2.
- Changed the return type of the Queue Extensions preQueueData method.
- Fixed issue where the settings.json file would be written incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the \IPS\Helpers\Table\Db could return a wrong total count for the pagination when the query used a groupBy statement.
GraphQL, REST, Webhooks and Zapier
- Fixed an issue in the REST API Content Controller where filtering for items without polls failed.